Oracle DBA Training in Noida & Oracle DBA Training Institute in Noida
The candidates willing to make their career in Oracle DBA Sector they are invited by Techavera Solutions Pvt. Ltd as with the help of this course the candidates will learn the skills for oracle database, Oracle 10g database, Oracle 11g DBA management, TNS names, database creation, table space management, oracle performance tuning.
The Trainers of this institute are highly qualified and have worked on major and minor projects which have gained much experience and they deliver it to the trainees that help them in placement and trainings. Our trainers have trained almost 2000 candidates for Oracle DBA Training in Noida and now they are working as Oracle Database Administrator in IT firms and organizations.
We have started various flexible timings for the candidates training as regular, weekly, week-end, fast track and also online training classes so that the candidates can select the mode of training as per their ease. Our institute also provides 100% placements assurance to the candidates in their respective field.
The further details about ORACLE DBA has been mentioned below, the candidates can check it as per their need.
Course Content and Syllabus for Oracle DBA Training in Noida
Introduction to Oracle DBA
- What is DBA?
- Why a Company needs a DBA?
- Roles & Responsibilities of DBA
- Oracle Architecture
- Physical and Logical Phase of Database
- Types of files(Control file, Redolog file and Datafile)
- Different types of Datafiles
- SGA(System Global Area) and Background Process
- Different Startup Modes
- Different Shutdown Modes
- Types of Database Creation
- Manual Method of Creation
- Introduction to Table space
- Types of Table space(BIG & SMALL)
- Temporary Table space
- Altering/Renaming a Table space
- Renaming a data file
- Temporary Groups
- Table space Encryption(11g)
- What are segments?
- What are extents?
- What is Blocks?
- Oracle Blocks
- Estimation of Extents
- Dictionary Managed Table space
- Locally Managed Table space
- Storage Parameters(Initial, Next, Min Extents, Xtents, Pctincrease)
- Who are Database Users?
- Why to create a User?
- Creation of Users
- Assigning Privileges
- Creating and granting Roles
- Allocating table space Quotas to Users
- Assigning default table space for the Users
- Setting Profiles for the Users
- Levels of Authentication
- Schema Management(11g)
- What is Undo?
- Why Undo required?
- Pending offline status
- Brief idea about Rollback segments
- Flashback Features
- Flashback Table
- Flashback query
- Flashback Version query
- What is spfile?
- Difference between spfile and pfile
- Advantages of spfile
- What is OMF?
- Advantages of OMF
- Files conventions of OMF
Networking in Oracle
- Introduction to Oracle Networking
- Network default location
- Editing Network file
- Introduction to Database Links
- Types of Database Links
- Introduction to Materialized views
- Advantages of Materialized view
- Refresh Modes
Redo-Log and Control file Management
- Introduction to Redo log
- Status of Redo logs
- Multiplexing the Redo log files
- Re-creation of Control file
- Renaming the Database
- Multiplexing the Control file
- What is a logical backup
- Why it is required
- Export/import Utility
- Data Pump
- Difference between Data Pump and Traditional Export/import
- Transportable Table spaces
- Introduction to Physical backup
- Types of Physical backup
- Cold & Hot backup
- Recovery scenarios
- RMAN backup
- RMAN Point in time recovery
- RMAN 11g new features
- What is Performance Tuning?
- Why Tuning required?
- Types of Tuning
- Database Tuning
- SQL Tuning
- Memory Tuning
- Network Tuning
- Partitioning and Indexes
- Partitioning Enhancements
- RAT(Real Application Testing)(11g)
- SQL Performance Analyses (11g)
- Row chaining and Row migration
- Resemble Table spaces
Why to join Techavera Solutions Pvt. Ltd for Oracle DBA Training in Noida:
- 100% Placement Assurance
- Flexible Timings for the candidates
- Small batch size
- Materials will be provided and Router and Switches will be provided
- Excellent Lab Facility is available
- Oracle DBA course materials and interview question will be provided
- Practical Guidance by the staffs
- Life Time Support will be provided
- Hands free Experience on live projects
- Model Interview questions will be provided
- Mock interview will be conducted
- Regular assignments and Oracle DBA Training real time tasks will be provided
Techavera Trainer's Profile for Oracle DBA Training in Noida
- Has worked on multiple real times Advanced Oracle DBA projects
- Working in a top MNC company in India
- More than 6+ Years of experience in Oracle DBA Training
- Strong Theoretical and Practical Knowledge
- Trained 2000+ Students so far
- Certified Professionals
- All are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies
Techavera’s Placement Guarantee
- It has provided placement to the students which provides 100% placement assistance
- It helps the students in the creation of resume as per current industry norms.
- It also conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, GD (Group Discussion), Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students for face to face interview challenges with ease.
- It prepare the students to get placed in top IT Firms like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many other MNCs.