RHCSA Training in Noida & RHCSA Training Institute in Noida
RHCSA is also known as Red Hat Certified System Administrator. It is training and certification program in IT professionals. It also needs the essential skills needed for today’s system administrators. Through this training the candidates upgrade their knowledge and skills to demonstrate the core system administrator skills. RHCSA certification is the pre-requisite for the higher level certification on Red Hat platforms. This training also prepares the candidates for Exam EX200. The candidates can expect a good raise in salary after completion of this course.
The Techavera Solutions Pvt. Ltd is the only institutes in Noida which provides best training and placements for its candidates. The candidates who are planned to complete this course they are invited to our institute so that after completion of the course they no need to visit here and there for jobs as we provide 100% placement services. The candidates are well trained by our professional trainers and they support the candidates at their best.
The candidates have a great chance to get full filled their dream jobs with the help of this course from Techavera Solutions. Pvt. Ltd. We offer various training courses for the candidates and they can select the course as per their convenient. Our institute also offers online, regular, weekly, week-end and fast track classes as well for the candidates so that they can select as per their need.
The additional details about the course details such as course content, syllabus, and reasons to opt Techavera Solutions Pvt. Ltd etc can be found from the same page, the candidates may just have to visit the website under and check the details.
Course Content and Syllabus for RHCSA Training in Noida
- Get started with the GNOME graphical desktop
- Manage files graphically with Nautilus
- Get help in a graphical environment
- Configure local services
- Manage physical storage I
- Manage logical volumes
- Monitor system resources
- Manage system software
- Get started with bash
- Get help in a textual environment
- Establish network connectivity
- Administer users and groups
- Manage files from the command line
- Secure Linux file access
- Administer remote systems
- Configure general services
- Manage physical storage II
- Install Linux graphically
- Manage virtual machines
- Control the boot process
- Deploy file-sharing services
- Secure network services
- Comprehensive review
- Build command-line administration skills
- Automated installations of Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Create and manage Kickstart configuration files; perform installations using Kickstart.
- Accessing the command line
- Access the command line locally and remotely; gain administrative privileges from the command line.
- Intermediate command-line tools
- Use hardlinks, archives and compression, and vim.
- Regular expressions, pipelines, and I/O redirection
- Use regular expressions to search patterns in files and output; redirect and pipe output.
- Network configuration and troubleshooting
- Configure network settings; troubleshoot network issues.
- Managing simple partitions and file systems
- Create and format simple partitions, swap partitions, and encrypt partitions.
- Managing flexible storage with the Logical Volume Manager (LVM)
- Implement LVM and LVM snapshots.
- Accessing network file-sharing services; NFS and CIFS
- Implement NFS, CIFS, and autofs.
- Managing user accounts
- Manage user accounts, including password aging.
- Network user accounts with LDAP
- Connect to a central LDAP directory service.
- Controlling access to files
- Manage group memberships, file permissions, and access control lists (ACLs).
- Managing SELinux
- Activate and deactivate SELinux; set file contexts; manage SELinux Booleans; analyze SELinux logs.
- Installing and managing software
- Manage software and query information with yum; configure client-side yum repository files.
- Managing installed services
- Manage services; verify connectivity to a service.
- Analyzing and storing logs
- Manage logs with rsyslog and logrotate.
- Managing processes
- Identify and terminate processes, change the priority of a process, and use cron and at to schedule processes.
- Tuning and maintaining the kernel
- List, load, and remove modules; use kernel arguments.
- System recovery techniques
- Understand the boot process and resolve boot problems.
Why to join Techavera Solutions Pvt. Ltd for RHCSA Training in Noida:
- 100% Placement Assurance
- Flexible Timings for the candidates
- Small batch size
- Materials will be provided and Router and Switches will be provided
- Excellent Lab Facility is available
- RHCSA course materials and interview question will be provided
- Practical Guidance by the staffs
- Life Time Support will be provided
- Hands free Experience on live projects
- Model Interview questions will be provided
- Mock interview will be conducted
- Regular assignments and RHCSA Training real time tasks will be provided
Techavera Trainer's Profile for RHCSA Training in Noida
- Has worked on multiple real times Advanced RHCSA projects
- Working in a top MNC company in India
- More than 6+ Years of experience in RHCSA Training
- Strong Theoretical and Practical Knowledge
- Trained 2000+ Students so far
- Certified Professionals
- All are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies
Techavera’s Placement Guarantee
- It has provided placement to the students which provides 100% placement assistance
- It helps the students in the creation of resume as per current industry norms.
- It also conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, GD (Group Discussion), Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students for face to face interview challenges with ease.
- It prepare the students to get placed in top IT Firms like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many other MNCs.